DO NOT MISS

Sunday 18 December 2016

Kangana Ranaut: I Cried For Nights In My Room


Kangana Ranaut recently spoke up about her relationship with Hrithik Roshan, and becoming quite emotional. Presently, Kangana used herself as an example of loving someone but not being respected or loved in return
Conclusing her talk, she said, “I can’t help if I am not good enough for an individual but I think what’s not justice is to make fun of a woman’s vulnerabilities and embarrass her for her desires. As far as letters are concerned, I want to say is, ‘Jinko duniya ki nigaaho se chupa kar rakha, jinko ek umar kaleje se laga ke rakha. Teri khushboo mein base khat main jalata kaise, pyar main doobe hue khat main jalaata kaise’."

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Indian Gossips. Designed by OddThemes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates